Updating plugins are never fun, but it is something that should be done to ensure you are up to date with the latest security patches and technologies. To update Video Background Pro, please refer to the instructions below:
- Go to your account page on Push Labs.
- Download your copy of Video Background Pro.
- Once you have downloaded the .zip file to your computer, uncompress it by double-clicking on it. This will reveal an unzipped folder. Once you enter the unzipped folder, you will see 3 items in it: a Licensing folder, a readme.html file, and video-background-pro.zip ( This is the plugin)
- Now, uncompress the video-background-pro.zip file by double clicking it. This will reveal the unzipped version of the Video Background Pro plugin.
- Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Drag and drop the uncompressed version of Video Background Pro into the plugins directory and ensure that all old files are overwritten.
- Finally, confirm that Video Background is up to date!